Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update on My Summer Plans

Well.. Summer is more than half over, so i decided to go over my plans and see what i haven't done yet to "catch up"..
here' what i accomplished..

1. I know how to link to stuff, e.g. my original post :P

2. I lost most of my "Exams-weight".. but the last tiny bit just won't go away!! That's where "The Deal" comes in.. (suspense..) I'll post about it later :)

3. I started reading the books.. a must read is "why men lie and women cry".. if i had to choose only one relationship book to recommend it would be this, it's even man-friendly! (as opposed to all oterh relationship books!)

4. i finally have another closet.. and much more closet space!! (i can see my clothes now!)

5. I trained for a month only here in Jeddah, coz the other month was supposed to be in Beirut.. soon inshallah "سنرجع يوما"

6. I'm traveling to Dubai and Prague with Sunshine and Clareeish inshallah within a week.. more details on that later!

7. I didn't go to all the weddings.. thus i didn't have to buy new dresses (except a gorgeous Karen Millen one).. give me a month or two and i'll have to start worrying about dresses for the winter weddings that await me..

8. cleaning the room is half done.. i still have a lot to go.. i'll probably get uo now and tidy up more..

9. computer is still as messy as hell.. aaaaaaagh

10. i took my wisdom tooth out.. i still have one more to go... or was it 3?.. loool

11. Still don't know how to get closer to God.. :(

12. i don't use actually so much anymore.. is there any other word that i use repetitively??

13. I'm officially black now.. yaay :)

14. I'm planning to turn blond-ish.. Jennifer Aniston style.. what do u think?

19. No Beirut, No driver's license.. inshallah soon :)

20. Got new passport pics taken.. finally!

21. massage in Karlovy vary, Czech republic.. The town of pampering.. :)
---------------------------------------------------
So i guess most is done, except the cleaning up.. and i owe u guys 2 posts now; the deal, and the trip.. :)

6 comments:

-OT- said...

God damn it! I'm starting to thinh that the "Deal" was a wrong move! I'm already regretting it!! Souffle, Molten Chocolate Cake, Cheese Cake... those are gonna be nothing more than a part of my imagination for the next month!!! Is there any turning back? :P

Mystique said...

NO NO NO for blonde hair!! it won't suit you.. you'll look like a blonde wanna be! please don't .. I love red hair on you.. looks sexy ya 7elwa ;)

Cheers

Bassem said...

i don't see you linking to ur old post :P

exam-weight sucks :P still working on that

you forgot to mention me in Dubai :P

officially black?!

turn Blondish! do NOT listen to Mystique! you wouldn't know unless you try and if I went blonde.. i assure u, u can go blonde ;)

clareeish said...

number 21 we will do togther. :)

DiDi said...

-ot-: no way out.. though i don't remember u not being allowed to eat yummy stuff.. you're just not allowed to stuff yourself on yummy food :P

mystique: thanks for the compliment, i'll try to keep the base color close to what it is now.. btw, i got the red lipstick u told me about, and MWAAH! i love it! thx! :)

clareeish: sure hon.. thought u were in on the deal too.. :/ r u?

Just 'Be' It said...

DIDI,
I loved your last two posts..
I say "Go Blonde".. Not really blonde, but light brown base color and lots of high lights (as you said, Jennifer Aniston's hair color, its not like Cameron Diaz's blonde..).
I mean with the super tan and that hair color..WOW..
You will never lose anything if you try..
Good Luck babes with all the rest..