This poor chair has tolerated my ass (and my ass has tolerated that chair) for the past 5 years, on the goods days and th bad days.. I'd sit on it while i studied, while i worked on the computer, and sometimes i'd even stand on it (3 am-studying syndrome).. we're talking somewhere around 5 hours each day.. and it still survived..
Sometimes i'd think about replacing it, but then i'd push it to the back of my mind and forget about it.. i mean, if it's not broken, why fix it? (or in this case, replace it?)
But last month, I fell in love..
I went to Ikea, and saw this chair i liked, it's gorgeous; high back, curved, black leather.. and it costs 1,000+. No way i can afford that (if it were a pair of shoes, it would've been different, but whatever :P ).. AAAAAh
Last week, i decided to just go ahead with it; mu butt deserves such a gorgeous chair.. I went and bought it, plus a cute little plastic carpet thing that goes under it..
I'm still in love..
And it's worth every halala..
Moral of the Story: If you spend a lot of time on a desk/computer, you should NEVER skimp on a chair. Your butt deserves a good expensive chair, so get one. It feels soooo good!
And here is my new love..

Isn't it gorgeous?? :D
7 comments:
Shot gunnnnn!
Okay, so in other words ur saying that ur butt has been abused for the past few years? That doesn't sound good hehehe :P and then u say that it now feels so good?! 3aib 3aibbbbb :P
Mabrook the new chair, it looks like the chair I had in Boston.. If it's anything like it, then I know what u mean when u say its worth every penny :)
you need a new man in your life "insert emoticon with rolling eyes"
calling a chair gorogeous... !
i saw it in Ikea last time i went there and thought i'd get a sofa for that price but then i always study on sofa's and beds rather a chair so i don't know what it's like !
may your butt enjoy this new comfort :P
dont wanna make u feel bad or anything but there is this furniture place on prince abdullah street..its called furniture leaders..they got the BEST chairs! i got mine from there :)
-ot-: funny how only u r able to extract such sentences from a perfectly normal post!! why is ur chair still in Boston? how could u let it go?? :(
bassem: u must hear how i talk about SHOES then! LOL. i used to study in bed.. always put me to sleep :P
ahmad: thanks for the tip! maybe i'll convince my brother to get it then steal it from him! hehehe :)
No way! I just bought that SAME chair last week!
In glad you are enjoying your new chair.. I mean if you really want something get it, always pamper yourself so that you can give others. (esp. in a job like yours, very demanding)..
Mabrook girl..
godfather: isn't it amazing?! :D
shimozi: "pamper yourself so that you can give others". so true! i'm actually thinking of getting a massage once i finsh my exams, wanna come? :)
Post a Comment