Thursday, March 16, 2006

Behold!

Behold!!

I just did the impossible.. i created a blog all by myself!! Those of you who know how technologically challenged I am would understand how difficult this was, but I did it!! Woo Hoo..

hmm..

now that i actually did it i have no idea what to write..

oh well..

Congratulations me.. :)

P.S. now we all have blogs!!.. bss bagi the mother of Jesus :P

P.P.S. I just previewed my blog and i didn't like the font, but i have no idea how to change it.. can anyone help me?

3 comments:

SunShine said...

oh didi im so proud of you!!!! lol my, my, how you have grown!! hehehe...

ok, to change the font...umm..just like in Word(u know word right? :P) there is a drop-down box when you can select another font! Make sure you highlight the text that you want to change. simple! LOL

love,
sunshine

DiDi said...

thanks hon!!.. another technical question: how can i change this weird green color? :D

SunShine said...

you go in the template. blink for a while until HTML makes sense. then look under layout. 7atlagi al colour #(some number). find the number of the colour you want from an HTML library and change it.

(dont hate me!) ill try to figure out if there is a way to change the template automatically.

plus, malo al a5dar? :P