Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Thoughts of the Day

- All relationships need work from both people involved

- It's important that friends make for each other and maybe even plan some alone time together to reconnect (not just married couples!)

- I Love my friends :)

4 comments:

Mystique said...

Awwww

I love you too xoxoxoxoxoxxox

SunShine said...

=)

ghoweljlsfqwef said...

I liked this post. It was short, simple, to the point and so very true. I truly believe that any relationship should not just be onesided. If both sides try to make it work, and keep the 'interest' alive, it not only makes the relationship more interesting but you also realize how much you care about that person.
Another very important part of any relationship is - time off. I think it is always good to take a break every now and then and do your own thing. Because when you are away from a person you care about, you realize how much they mean to you. Being alone also allows you to do your 'own thing'.

Mystique and Sunshine: Get a Room :P

Just 'Be' It said...

Hey I agree with that..
Glad that you are my friend...
XXXX