"Yesterday" I stayed up for 25 hours straight! no naps.. nothing.. just 2 cups of coffee and i was good to go..
It was a long day.. I woke up at 12:20 pm.. My baby nephew came over.. then I went to the gym.. then at midnight i went to work.. My aunt had surgery so I hung out with her for a little while..
I got off at 8 something.. then had to go food shopping coz at 9:30 am my friends were supposed to come over for breakfast.. by then it was 21 hours and ticking..
imagine my amusement when at 10 am, when they still didn't show up, I called and turns out they "overslept" (!!)
I guess sleep-deprivation is an effective method of anger-management.. you become sort of emotinally-blunted.. he he..
They finally showed up, and my beautiful day ended at 1:30 pm.. a full 25 hours since I last tasted the sweet sensation of sleep..
Funny how when you go this long without sleep.. you stop being sleepy..
I guess it's true.. The more you sleep, the more sleepy you are.. The less you sleep.. the less sleepy you are.. :)
Happy Sleep everyone.. I'm off to work in a couple of hours!
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww...good luck sweetie! She's a Doctor-in-training ya Abdulla =), but we affectionately call her Doktorat 3edam o mafasil =))
Post a Comment