Friday, September 15, 2006

I'M BACK

finally.. I'm back..

I came back from my amazing trip a week ago.. but i've bee too.. i don't know what to blog..

First of all, i'd like to apologize for not giving anyone a warning that i'd stop blogging.. i mean.. i honestly thought that i would blog.. (If Mystique can do it, then so can I.. or so i thought!)

Anyhow.. I'm here now and that's all that matters!

so much happened in the past 3 weeks.. i don't know where to start..

- the most important was MY BIRTHDAY, which was 2 days ago.. yup.. i'm becoming OLD.. lool.. Shimozi made a wonderful dinner and invited all my friends.. and the home-made cheesecake made getting older worth it.. thanks Shimozi.. :)

- I went to Dubai for 7 days, Prague for 8, then Dubai again for 3 more.. YEAH BABY! (more on that later)..

- school started this saturday, but i skipped the first day coz i wanted to stay in Dubai even more.. thank God i did, coz even my professors decided to skip the first day and there were virtually no classes..

- I decided to stay in "vacation mode" until tomorrow, when i'll start studying with all my power.. i really have to do good this year.. please pray for me

- as for the "deal", despite my injury, I LOST the inch.. therefore, I WIN.. now, OT claims that he too lost 5 kgs.. so i'm not sure what this means.. i guess we both won.. hehe.. but the thing is, i like how i feel (and look!) so much that i want to keep going (but with a much slower pace indeed!)..

- I'm currently reading "How to have a beautiful mind".. amazing! thank you White Witch for bringing this book to my life :)

- I'm officially black with blonde-ish hair.. YAY!

- I'm gonna introduce a new technology to my life.. A LAPTOP! yes, yes.. i do NOT have a laptop.. loool (So far, I'm thinking Toshiba, either the A100-233 or m100-164.. i don't think i'll need anything more sophisticated.. any ideas, anyone?)

- Ramadan is in a week from today.. YAY!

- My girls (White witch and Sunshine) left/are leaving Jeddah.. :(

- OT has promised to give me a list of some songs to download.. (he has a great taste in music).. i'm WAITING

That's it for now.. I have to go "prepare" my room to be the "center" for my studying for the next year..

Then, I'll go read everyone's blogs! (It's been ages!) :)

6 comments:

Mystique said...

Welcome back..
I've missed you and your blog and everything ;)
Happy birthday! Sorry couldn't make it, and you know why.

As for the lap top, go for APPLE! it is amazng, and I got a DELL from Jarir, good price!

and is it me or can I see OT's alot these days on your blog :P

Cheers

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday :-)

-OT- said...

Didi: Not only did I lose 5 KGs, now it's 6 and I also love how I look and feel, and I'm still going as well!! My aim is for another 4 or 5 kilos and I'll have the ideal weight then!!! I thought it was a CD, not download recommendations, so stop waiting :P

Mystique: if u had good taste in music maybe ur name would've been there instead of mine, but ur music sucks, so tuff luck :P hehe

DiDi said...

Mystique: thanks hon, i miss u too.. so, r u jealous of OT? :P coz u know u'll always be special to me ;)

Godfather: thanks!

Lailom: thank you for commenting!! :) i love uuuuuuu lailom

OT: nice one ;)

-OT- said...

I think she's afraid I might steal u from her... I don't mind sharing Didi with Mystique :P hehehe

DP said...

Heheh welcome back from your blogcation :)