Sunday, December 03, 2006

I must confess..

Yes..

I am an adult..

Yes..

I'm a semi-doctor...

But i still love it..

You might find it wierd..

Maybe a alittle too neat/OCD/freaky..

But i LOVE to "ajallid" all my books.. (ajallid= cover with sticky plastic cover)

Thye just look and feel so pretty..

and they don't wear out..

and they're protected form coffee spills..

Now you know..

5 comments:

DP said...

Hehe I hear ya! My parents used to do it all the time (I swear we've got a few hundred books covered with tie-tac) and the ones that havent been plasticavized are paperized. There is good to come from all this ocding ... you get to be very efficient at wrapping presents and such :P

Of course ... digital books dont have the same wear and tear issues :P

ahmed said...

ajallid! its been a REALLY long time for me to hear this word again!!!

i always hated tajleed...too girly :P

DiDi said...

dp: LOL.. it's true about wrapping presents though..
hmm.. now how can i get all OCD on those digital books??? there must be something!!

ahmed: too girly = too clean :P
tara tajleed shaffaaaf, not pink with flowers!!

-OT- said...

I know, jallidi the PC u use to read the e-books on :P hehe

HelloMe said...

u reminded me of my tajleed in 1st grade.. it had pink & purple hearts all over it.. maaan! i was embarrassed..