Pray that my grades come out good..
-------------------------
I decided that my SamPooL needs a helper!
For those of you who don't know who SamPooL is, he's my Palm :) he keeps me all organized and stuff.. problem is; i'm starting to find it difficult to stay on track.. too many things, too little brain space. Add to it my MILD OCD, and you can see where i have a problem..
So what did i do? I got this old white board, cut it in half (i actually asked one of the workers/carpenters to do it for me, but that's besides the point!).. n e way, i'm using the white board now to write my schedule for the week, and my to do list, instead of using scraps of papers and post-its.. YAY.. i'm loving it..

See?
I also wanted to show u my NEW paint color!! better than that weird flower wallpaper i had! :D
--------------------------------
I read a referral to a hilarious article today in a blog, about how Saudi Arabia has no right to control the price of its oil, and that the US should invade the Eastern Province and control the oilwells themselves. (!!)
I must say, this is a very intelligent argument. You see, this goes along the lines of logic which allow me to confiscate my friend's entire wardrobe if i ever see her wearing shoes that don't match her outfit.. LOOOOOOOOOOOL.. some people really are amusing..
--------------------------------
Dear Anonymous people,
welcome to my blog! I'm glad that ur liking what ur reading enough to comment on it. However, i would like to ask you for one thing; please write a name (any name) instead of anonymous; i really have no idea if they're all the same anonymous, 2 anonymouses,..
Thanks
Sincerely
DiDi
--------------------------------
I've been having this craving since the morning.. why don't i go and eat it? coz i have NO IDEA what it is!! looool.. HELP!!!!!
4 comments:
LOL@ the craving... but it depends on what you are craving ya bent...
@Shoe-confiscation .... does that apply to techno-weenie toys? ;) :D
2 to go! wow you're so close to being done with all of this ;) good luck!
loool white board! wallah ennek to7fa :P
anon rock! lol
u still didn't figure it out?!
Mytique: i wish i knew.. :s
dp: sure! in these logic-less days, u can calim whatever u want!
Bassem: inshallah; pray for me. Tara the white board is so useful! LOL.. i lost hope in figuring it out.. :(
Post a Comment