Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fate..

"It's fate that brought us together, and it's fate that will keep us together.."

"I'm so sorry I hurt you,.. but i'd be lying if i said i regret what happened.. and i don't think you do either.. If you could go back and change things, i don't belive that you would.."

----------------
I was very sleepy that night, but for some reason i couldn't sleep.. I watched some TV (as i always do), and then i kept rolling around in bed for a while.. After some time, i decided to watch some more TV till i got sleepy..

Since i'm a huge fan of Will & Grace, i watched the few episodes left in the final season, which i haven't seen yet.. i watched and watched, until i was watching the season finale.. for those who haven't seen it, watch out, i'm sort of gonna ruin it for u now..

For those of you who don't know will & grace: will is gay, grace is straight, and they've been friends/flatmates forever..
So as you see, this doesn't "sound" like the kind of show that would really have a moving ending (as opposed to FRIENDS, where almost everyone on earth will be feeling for a certain character and crying their hearts out)..

Well, guess what? It did! Their relationship resembles that of any 2 platonic guy/girl friends, where one of these days, when either of them "Gets on with his/her life", the other one is forced to move out of the other's life.. have you ever heard of a time where that hasn't happened?..
What really got me was the infinitie wisdom in a sentence that Grace said.. "I'm so sorry I hurt you,.. but i'd be lying if i said i regret what happened.. and i don't think you do either.. If you could go back and change things, i don't belive that you would.."

I guess that sometimes, you really do have to bear hurting your friends in order to do the right thing.. and just pray that they see through the pain and realize that you only did that coz you truly care for their happiness..

sigh..

"خذوا الحكمة من أفواه المجانين"

3 comments:

Bassem said...

But you don't have the right to expect them to see through the pain..


Priorities simply change for everyone.

Sometimes the right thing to do is doing what's wrong

G said...

It's too complicated, there's ego, and there's selfishness, so u can't have any expectations.. it's julz btw, with a new address so check on me every now and then.. haven't seen u in a while, the ER has consumed me lol.. btw, I'm going blonde, and EVERYBODY has YOU to blame if things go wrong :P

DiDi said...

bassem: maybe not at the moment.. but eventualy they should..

g: i'm WAITING for u to turn blonde.. yalla!! they can "blame" me for a hotter julz all they want.. ;)