I just noticed something..
I can't brush my teeth using my left hand!! I just tried that and i got toothpaste-foam all over the place!..
Is this normal??!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's self-explanatory.. Days: and nights.. of: which happen to.. DiDi: myself, a human lady who sort of resembles the cartoon character DiDi from Dexter's lab.. tall, squeaky, and sort of annoying.. that's me! P.S. ENJOY!
4 comments:
Me too!
Never tried it, lol. Try chewing with the left part of your mouth... can you do that?
usually i brush my left side with my right hand , then my right side with my left hand.
ok , i'm confused now , what's the normal situation! >:|
Dotsson.. chewing with your left side is a piece of cake.. it's your only choice when u have your right wisdom teeth taken out..
ibrahim.. u do what??!! now that's interesting.. what i know (and do) is that u brush all ur teeth with the same hand, u just manouvre thre brush when switching sides.. or am i wrong?! :|
Post a Comment