Monday, June 19, 2006

Pushups

So today I'm checking the Oprah website (I only watch her show occasionally; her website is more practical).. and here is what I read..

"According to Dr. Oz, the average 30-year-old woman should be able to do 45 bent-leg push-ups (and five fewer every following decade of her life), and the average 30-year-old man should be able to do 35 regular pushups (and five fewer every following decade of his life). "Those should be national benchmarks," Dr. Oz says. "

(Dr. Oz is the health dude who is sort of a regular on her show)

Since I haven't been to the gym in over 5 weeks, I will refrain from enclosing how many pushups I can do.. I will probably be able to comment on this in a week or 2..

How about you; how many can you do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

none ..Lool:P

ghoweljlsfqwef said...

45 on a good day