I have a question... you know those really sexy lip glosses; the high-shine variety?.. The ones that make you look like you have Angelina's pout even if you actually have a fish's lips?..
Why are they always so damned STICKY??!.. you can't even kiss some one on the cheek whilst wearing it, or even better, you can NOT go out in a windy weather and pretend nothing weird is gonna happen! (Hint: Striped Red Indian marks are not appealing!)
Maybe one day we'll actually have non-sticky lipgloss.. ahhh..
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They just make you look so damn good! I'm hooked on "Pout" now but ever since I bought it my boyfriend keeps avoiding the kiss!!
I found them! I using the dual color from Cargo now. I'll show you when I get back
s: so true! and welcome to my Blog!
Sunshine: don't show me.. get me some! :P
Post a Comment