Yup.. I caught the world cup fever.. :) though i'm starting to notice a few things..
I never knew the meaning of an "off-side" (تسلل) till yesterday.. As far as I understood, it's when one of the offenders of one of the team shoots the ball off to an offender on the same team who is behind a line of defenders of the opposite team.. Apparenlty it's not right to do that and the refferee has the right to stop the dudes from doing that.. well.. I'm really sorry, but this is a SMART thing to do! why they want to stop them is beyond me..
---------------------------------------------------------------
I'm pretty pissed at the German team for winning over the Argentinians.. but I noticed something.. well.. let's just say.. If the word Italian relates to Italy.. then isn the word German related to GERMS??! hehehe.. the funny part is I JUST NOTICED!
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have to admit that the off-side rule is not easy to understand for most people. To answer the question why, this rule is there to prevent strikers from scoring easy goals by hiding behind the defence waiting for the ball. As you see, they are trying to make scoring goals more of a challenge instead of a hide-and-seek game.
Why did Germany lose :( i wanted them to win the world cup!
oh well.. i love Portugal more.. they should win on germany and get 3rd place
Let Italy or France win the cup it makes no difference!
Post a Comment