Ok.. this is it.. i'm fed up!!
I am gaining weight like there's no tomorrow..
I think I look fat..
notice the use of the word "I"
most people tell me that i'm just imagining things or whatever but i'm pretty sure they're just saying this to make me feel better..
thanks u guys but i'm not the kind of person who gets upset when told that they're fat (except when my own mother does it 15 times every day, but that's a different issue)
However, i hate people who complain to no point
I have a point
I WILL lose weight (inshallah)
I have a plan
my deadline is december 26
and my "check up" day is december 22 (Friday). If at that date i'm not losing weight then i'm crash dieting or whatever it is that people do (you can see that i'm not really used to crash dieting or whatever)..
so starting today (and for at least the next 10 days) this will be my diet and exercise diary
feel free to join me, encourage me, give me advice or just pray for me :)
the rough plan is the following:
- exercise 5 times every week, doing at least 30 minutes of cardio and at least 100 situps
- eat healthy food and stay away from junk; i'm only allowed to "break" the diet on 2 meals from now till then. first time is whenever, 2nd time is on dec 26.
- drink coffee before going ot the gym
- no food after 9.30. If i get really hungry, low fat milk or yoghurt is okay.
- PMS is NOT an excuse to eat like a cow (at least for now)
so here you go:
today: i had an omlette, an apple and coffee with lowfat milk for breakfast. i had hot chocolate and Fitness cereal with wole fat milk for a snack (i hadn't decided that i want to start the "plan" so they don't count!!). For lunch i had a little bit of macaroni with cheese, and salad with white cheese. for dinner AT 9.30 i had some grilled chicken (want the recipe?) with salad and a spoonful of macaroni and cheese.
i also went to the gym and started to work out quite hard. after my cardio i felt lightheaded and found my blood pressure to be quite low (it's always low, but this was even lower). AAh.. yalla inshallah tomorrow i'll compensate for the time i spent trying to get better.
Bubye for now!
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Advice #1: Take multivitamins everyday in the morning.. I recommend Centrum :)
Good luck!
Assalamu'alaikum,
how about fasting? get good deeds while you're at it. :)
Good luck Didi :)
j3wel: i "already" do.. however, i forget it most of the time! i'll keep it near my makeu p on the morning so i won't forget :P
anonymous: wa alaikum al salam.. i belive fasting with the incentive to lose weight is not really fasting.. actually, fasting for any other reason other than to solely gain ajer is extremely difficult. and welcome to my blog (whoever you are!)
ot: thanks!!
multi-vitamins is a really good idea ;)
you're not fat! it's all in your head
but excercise and diet can never hurt anyone :P
i'm sure you can do it.. you're so determined ifu couldn't then what hope do the rest of us have!
good luck ;)
As unhealthy as I am and as hypocritical as things have been for me lately :P, I'll be the first to say "not eating for extended durations is a bad idea" ... then again, as a doc-in-training, you know that :P
Best of luck! :)
Post a Comment