Friday, May 05, 2006

My Dream

Last night I had the most disturbingly weird dreams.. I'll share a few..

- In season 10 of FRIENDS, Joey and Chandler hook up and they're a gay couple. I am NOT disgusted by that, nor am I amused. I kinda saw it coming.. (??)

- I go somewhere, and someone points out that last time I was there, I was wearing the same exact outfit, with the accessories and all, just the top was different. I start by denying it and saying that no way that could be true, then I am horrified when I realize that he/she are actually right!

Conclusion # 1: I watch FRIENDS too much

Conclusion # 2: I should not drink Davidoff coffee so close to bed time
comment on # 2: but it is so yummy!

Conclusion # 3: I should ask WW what all this means : )

2 comments:

Mystique said...

Dreams can come true :P
I rarely dream, and when I dream it is all a saudi movie, filmed in bolly wood

Cheers

DiDi said...

Dear raf*:
I guess you're another FRIENDS fan!.. thanks for the tip.. i'm just WAITING for someone to give me an excuse to go shopping :D