I can't believe how much I love you..
Looking at you from a distance, I know there's no me without you..
But you're so bad for me..
sometimes..
I know that..
I tried leaving you, oh so many times..
but still..
I come running back..
You know I always will..
and when I do, I just enjoy you so much..
You're just too.. is there just one word to describe you?
You're a hundred things wrapped into one..
You're hot..
You're dark..
You're sexy..
You’re smoky..
The way you smell makes my head spin..
you're just absolutely delicious..
And that is before all the whipped cream and chocolate syrup comes into play..
But you're yummy enough on your own anyway..
Oh my love..
How can I live without you…
my dear cup of coffee??!.. :)
Friday, May 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Frappuccino's ROCK!!!
dear *raf: I prefer it strong. hot and with no additions.. Or just hhot cocoa on its own :) hmmmm..
dotsson: frappuccino is not real coffee.. It has too many things in it.. but don't get me wrong.. I love them.. especially in the summer.. in the morning.. :)
Dear WW: I know that it enhances your metabolism, so that if u have some before working out you'll burn more calories.. good enough for me :)
Oh I am a "tea girl" Earl Grey etc..
But I LOVED those poetic lines
and BTW once there was this test, it says describe "coffee" in one word.
i said "nothing"
and the results said, the way you describe coffee is "what sex means for you"
""no need to comment on the nothing part" lool
Post a Comment