Thursday, June 29, 2006

Summer Plans: Part II

A few things I wanted to add to my list:
17. "brush up" on my Italian (That's just a nice way to say re-learn the teeny tiny bit of Italian that I studied a gazillion years ago)

18. learn how to salsa

19. Get my driver's license

20. Get new passport pictures taken

21. maybe get a massage? :)
---------------------------------------

I am HOOKED on "Desperate Housewives".. They are just so realistically funny! And yes I'm a woman, I should not objectify women, bla bla bla.. but that Eva Longoria is GORGEOUS!.. is this what guys sound like?!

7 comments:

HelloMe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HelloMe said...

Martin.. i have the 2 seasons.. tell me if u want them!;p

DiDi said...

chocoholic: Thanks! and welcome to my blog :)

P!nk attitude: welcome back to the blogging world! I have the first season.. I'll borrow the second from u when i'm done ;)

Bassem said...

I wanna learn French!
and i wanna learn not only salsa.. HOW TO DANCE :P
i've got my driver's license already.. na na nanana!

i LOVE Eva Longoria.. i really don't like the show and i think it's rather boring most of the time but i'm ashamed to say that i do watch it sometimes just to see eva!

Robin said...

Get you driver's license? Can you explain that part a bit more?

DiDi said...

Dear Bassem: well, I personally don't like french, but check with white witch; she wanted to learn french too. ;)

Geshtinanna: i meant learn how to drive then after taking a test get a license which would make it legal for me to drive :) welcome to my blog!

Robin said...

Legal to drive where? I thought you are in KSA - so I am assuming you are going to learn somewhere else? Where?