Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Inappropriate Crush

I have a confession..

Lately I've had a crush - correction: a huge crush - on someone so.. inappropriate..

Let me explain..

U know how u have a "type"? Some sort of common ground among all the guys you've ever fallen for.. whether physical (most obvious), intellectual, emotional and even biological (this is the category which age falls under, right?)

What's that about?

Does it mean that i've reached a point where i've realized that my "type" is no longer good for me? Or did i falsely assume that they were my "type" just because it was easier and more convenient this way?..

Is this new guy my new "type"?

Or am I just being a typical woman who destroys every element of enjoying a crush by overanalyzing everything?

Oh well...

Fact stands..

I'm crazy about him..

And let that be it.. :)

6 comments:

SunShine said...

What if you you have several types compatible with you, not just one? I wonder what's inappropriate about him :P

Baroque said...

i say love is blind, keep it that way..

just keep on crushing cuz after all love is blind ;p

ghoweljlsfqwef said...

Hmmm... the same exact post TWICE?? So Didi has the hots for 2 men? Heeheehee. I say that you should make up your damn mind and pick ONE crush and ONE post :)

Mystique said...

Le le le le leeey (Awweeeeeeeehaa)
*Syrian Zaghareet*
Hey girl! I am SO happy,so tell us all about that guy who is "inappropriate"
should I think out loud and say what is "inappropriate" about him?

Cheers

DiDi said...

Dear Sunshine: several types is understandable, but opposite types!.. well let's see.. there's his looks, his age, his background.. everything!! but.. ;)

Dear baroque: thanks :)

Dear *raf: I think so too.. :) and btw, the internet connection had gone crazy that day, so it's not my fault. And also, as far as i remembe, the law says "2 different comments" :P

Dotsson: jealous coz neither of them is you? :P

Dear Mystique: thank you for sharing, i hope you don't share more. (if u really want to.. do it on my email ;) )

Euphoria said...

Let go, let flow ;)