Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Motto(s)

Today someone asked me what my motto in life was (!). It took me a while to answer, and I couldn't really come up with just one.. i came up with a bunch..

- Forgive, but don't forget. That would just be dumb.

- Wake up and smell the coffee.

- All men are bastards. No exception. Correction: All STRAIGHT men are bastards. The gay ones.. are .. well.. gay.

- Stupid people should have a license

- "رحم الله امرئ عرف قدر نفسه"

I don't even think these are even mottos!!

How am I supposed to come up with just one??!!

Possible answer: maybe you can share yours and i'll just steal it :)

7 comments:

SunShine said...

One more:
Viva Las Vegas!!

(yes, I know, neither of has been to Las Vegas, but we will someday and when we do, I'm sure that will become our one and only motto ba3ad keda :P)

cheers =)

ghoweljlsfqwef said...

99 out of 100 people have watched porn.
The 100th one is a liar.

Just 'Be' It said...

O.K. Dotsson where do you get your statistics from...
I don't know if they are mottos but i like these sayings...

I like
"If it's not broken, don't fix it"

I also like
"Don't let your schooling interfere with your education"

And
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well, by Joe Ancis"

Didi, you can steal some if you want, but for 20$ each!

SunShine said...

ooh ooh i got another one:
If you are in a situation and you don't know know what to do, just ask yourself:
"What would Mystique do?" !!!!!!!

DiDi said...

LOOOOL @ all the mottos :)

So apparently I'm not the only one who finds it difficult to have just one motto (except for Dotsson ofcourse, who has one motto and one comment FOR ALL THE POSTS! :P )

MOJ: I'll take the first one and the last one.. mafi discount? :P

WW: I like the first one the best.. u know that!

Sunshine: definitely: "what would Mystique do?" ;)

Mystique said...

LOOOOL@What would mystique do!!
La La.. Elaborate please

Mystique said...

LOL dotsson..
Ya'ani I'll take this as a compliment, but you need to learn how to phrase a nice compliment lool Thanks hun :")

There is this one motto of mine, That I can never seem to detach my self from
*Love yourself, pamper your self, enrich your soul,& enlighten your head..
So once you give that love for someone, it will be the best love they've ever experienced

:")