Sunday, May 14, 2006

Priorities

How much difference in priorities is too much?..

Is it better or worse when it's between you and your friends, or you and your teammates?

Are your priorities really a conscious decision?

Do most people realize their real priorities? Or do they just take what is handed down to them by other people, such as their parents, friends, husbands/wives, teachers, bosses, culture?

If you're "following" someone else's priorities, does this necessarily make you a failure?.. or unhappy?.. or is it just easier this way?

Too many questions.. too little time.. too confusing..

Maybe this is why people don't talk about it this much : )

4 comments:

ghoweljlsfqwef said...

What the hell happened to Mother of Jesus?

Mystique said...

She deleted her blog..
She doesn't want to blog anymore..
She is having some issues..

DiDi said...

Dear *raf: Is it me or do u have something against my taste in books? :P
by "real" priorities, i mean things that really matter to a person, as opposed to the "priorities" dictated on her by the society, etc.. What WW might give u an idea :)

Dear everyone.. No one answered me.. how much difference is too much?.. :|

Mystique said...

I think it depends on what we are facing.
I may have priorities in life, but if I faced suddenly something new, things would change.
frequently we change our priorities, maybe to the worse maybe to the better.
and with my changing personality, I always change my priorities.
but somethings always remain unchanged...

Cheers