Oh God.. I miss the Internet!! Actually, I miss Blogging .. It's been three days since I've been online, and I already feel lost! I don't know which city my best friend is in, I didn't download any new music, and I didn't check anyone's blog.. (which reminds me, I should connect my Limewire.. )
Why are blogs so addictive?? How did they become such an important part of our lives?.. A little less than 4 months ago, a "blog" was something that other people did.. and you know, just like drinking tea every morning, not THAT appealing.. :P
But then, Sunshine "announced" her blog, and a chain reaction started.. we all started blogging! We even started "depending" on our blog to share our latest news, problems, or feelings.. That and i got to "meet" a bunch of really interesting and different people..
I totally love how I actually feel closer to my friends, probably because you get to "talk" when you have the time, and they get to "listen" when they have the time.. which is a wonderful thing for people leading such hectic lives, because most days, you're just too busy in your own life that the only time you have is almost always a time they're busy..
And also, how can we forget, the talents that have been uncovered since.. :)
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah, blogs are so addictive but you don't realize that until you have become so dependent on them. Welcome back, DiDi.
i know how you feel :)
i've been blogging for many years now and whenever i stop i keep coming back to it!
keep posting and we'll keep reading
i know how you feel :)
i've been blogging for many years now and whenever i stop i keep coming back to it!
keep posting and we'll keep reading
Ahmed and Bassem: I guess I'm not alone!.. and welcome back bassem :)
LOL so can I see you are a technology convert now? :P
yessss!!!
Post a Comment